The Powwow is from April 26th, 27th, 28th at the Tony Cerda Park located at 400 West Grant Ave, Pomona CA.
Donations can be made in several ways:
Make a Donation and get your name printed on the Contributors thank you Page:
- $25 Category: (Orpeto Ismen) (Moon)
- $50 Category: (Tura) (Earth)
- $100 Category: (Ismen) (Sun)
- $500 = half a page in the Program Book
- $1,000 = a full-page color spread inside the Program Book
- Drinks such as water soda, etc., are gladly welcome. We will pick up your donations as long as we have the info – name, address, type of donation, and weight. Or you can drop them off at the tribal office c/o Chief Tony Cerda, who is a longtime resident of the Pomona Area.
- Food Donations are also welcome – fresh and not expired or in cans/packaged sealed foods. Organic food is preferred in keeping with our healthy lifestyle.
Our Razoo Campaign is to raise funds for the Tule Boat Revitalization Campaign for America’s Cup Race in San Francisco. We want to launch some of our Ohlone Tule Boats for the Opening Ceremony. See here: http://www.razoo.com/story/Ohlonetuleboatfundraiser
Smaller and larger monetary donations are also accepted.
Checks can be made to the C.R.C.T or the Costanoan Rumsen Carmel tribe.
FMI: Irene Aguirre 909-634-4084. Please leave a message with your name and brief message regarding your donation for the Powwow.